Thingyishwegu is one of the nine great caves in Mraukoo. Thingyishwegu stands on the hillock which is 30 feet high and one mile away from the south-east of the palace site. Thingyishwegu Buddha image was built by king Min Bar in AD 1532. The whole hillock was consecrated as the great ordination hall. The stone pillars used as the boundary pillars of the ordination hall, are still five feet high. Although the great cave had destroyed, the four facades of the wall have still remained. The Buddha image sat on the lotus throne in the cage, is 12 feet high. Nowadays, Shwetaung monk maintained the cave by expelling the residences around the hillock.